Welcome to Wick Grange Farm
Wick Grange Farm is located in the village of Wick in the Vale of Evesham. It comprises of approximately 240 acres of arable land and 30 acres of grassland. It is managed as a family partnership comprising of Tom and Isobel Meikle with Tom's parents, Malcolm and Mima Meikle. We are keen conservationists and believe that profitable farming can go hand in hand with caring for the Countryside. In 2004, we won the “Farming for Wildlife Award” from English Nature and the NFU.
Since May 2014, Wick Care Farm (now Wick Care Farm CIC) has been running on the farm. Isobel and Jo Ballin manage this with a wonderful team of staff and volunteers. (See Care Farm page)
Up and Coming Events
Rotary Virtual Walk
Pershore Rotary are fundraising
for Wick Care Farm's
Kitchen Refurbishment Project.
Walk is finished but fundraising continues....
- New Year – New life… January 15, 2021
- The Lands End to John O’Groats Virtual Challenge…Complete! January 3, 2021
- Virtual Walk of a Lifetime: Memory Lane December 1, 2020
- Pershore Rotary Virtual Walk of a Lifetime November 23, 2020
- The “New Normal” at Wick Care Farm (WCF) October 26, 2020