Welcome to Wick Grange Farm
Wick Grange Farm is located in the village of Wick in the Vale of Evesham. It comprises of approximately 240 acres of arable land and 30 acres of grassland. It is managed as a family partnership comprising of Tom and Isobel Meikle with Tom's parents, Malcolm and Mima Meikle. We are keen conservationists and believe that profitable farming can go hand in hand with caring for the Countryside. In 2004, we won the “Farming for Wildlife Award” from English Nature and the NFU.
Since May 2014, Wick Care Farm (now Wick Care Farm CIC) has been running on the farm. Isobel and Jo Ballin manage this with a wonderful team of staff and volunteers. (See Care Farm page)
Up and Coming Events
Due to the COVID - 19 pandemic, Wick Care Farm
is not holding any events this summer.
We have not decided whether we will
hold a Christmas market this year.
Watch this space!
- A warm welcome from Wick Care Farm, whatever the weather. November 27, 2019
- Christmas Fair December 1, 2017
- Wick Care Farm Autumn Fundraiser September 29, 2017
- Open Farm Sunday June 18, 2017
- Wick Care Farm Welcomes Spring with a Pop-up Market! April 29, 2017