Welcome to Wick Grange Farm
Wick Grange Farm is located in the village of Wick in the Vale of Evesham. It comprises of approximately 240 acres of arable land and 30 acres of grassland. It is managed as a family partnership comprising of Tom and Isobel Meikle with Tom's parents, Malcolm and Mima Meikle. We are keen conservationists and believe that profitable farming can go hand in hand with caring for the Countryside. In 2004, we won the “Farming for Wildlife Award” from English Nature and the NFU.
Since May 2014, Wick Care Farm (now Wick Care Farm CIC) has been running on the farm. Isobel and Jo Ballin manage this with a wonderful team of staff and volunteers. (See Care Farm page)
Up and Coming Events
Rotary Virtual Walk
Now - 1st January.
Pershore Rotary are fundraising
for Wick Care Farm's
Kitchen Refurbishment Project
- The “New Normal” at Wick Care Farm (WCF) October 26, 2020
- Images from Lockdown at Wick Care Farm August 14, 2020
- Welcome Back to Wick Care Farm (WCF) by Jo Ballin August 14, 2020
- A warm welcome from Wick Care Farm, whatever the weather. November 27, 2019
- Christmas Fair December 1, 2017