Welcome to Wick Grange Farm
Wick Grange Farm is located in the village of Wick in the Vale of Evesham. It comprises of approximately 240 acres of arable land and 30 acres of grassland. It is managed as a family partnership comprising of Tom and Isobel Meikle with Tom's parents, Malcolm and Mima Meikle. We are keen conservationists and believe that profitable farming can go hand in hand with caring for the Countryside. In 2004, we won the “Farming for Wildlife Award” from English Nature and the NFU.
- Christmas Fair December 1, 2017
- Wick Care Farm Autumn Fundraiser September 29, 2017
- Open Farm Sunday June 18, 2017
- Wick Care Farm Welcomes Spring with a Pop-up Market! April 29, 2017
- Wick Care Farm in 2017 February 11, 2017